Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode version 6.30; Links in categories break layout

From: Peter Westlake
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode version 6.30; Links in categories break layout
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2009 12:12:26 +0100

On Thu, 03 Sep 2009 08:50 +0200, "Carsten Dominik"
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> links in categories are not supported......

The thing is, they ever so nearly *are* supported: they are fontified as
links, and they work if you click on them or type C-c o. The only thing
that isn't quite right is this small cosmetic matter of the missing
spaces.

Having a link as a category is very useful, because categories have
meaning and the link can take you to it. Most of mine are links to bug
reports or feature requests, for instance.

Peter.