[Orgmode] Re: Stuck in a folded section when subtree is folded

From: PT
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Stuck in a folded section when subtree is folded
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 16:34:34 +0000 (UTC)

Carsten Dominik <carsten.dominik <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Wrong answer:  The correct answer would have been:
>
> Yes, it is nil!
>
> Because the default value is t!.  The default value means
> that TAB will not at all fold an entry when the
> cursor is not in the headline.  Maybe this is really the
> setting you want?

You are correct, I set it to nil, but this was not the issue. I
thought you ask it because of some strange interaction.

I'm happy with the current setting. I want TAB to fold
everywhere. The problem is if I'm standing in a place like this

* header

some text <cursor is here> some other text

and press TAB then the subtree is folded properly, but the cursor
is stuck in the folded section:

* header <cursor appears here, it is in the folded section>...

and I think it should be put to the beginning of line to avoid leaving
it in the folded section after a fold:

<cursor>* header...

Maybe I was not clear enough in the first post.