Re: [Orgmode] iPhone app for Org view and capture

From: Richard Moreland
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] iPhone app for Org view and capture
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 23:14:43 -0400

Hi Peter,

You nailed nearly point-for-point the current state of capturing notes in the app (as of today, after the demo video was made).  Thanks for your comments, I hadn't considered displaying the last sync time.  That will indeed be handy.

As you imagined, you can operate entirely offline (that was my goal in the first place, after all).  You can view your outlines, add as many notes as you like, and sync whenever you care to.  You can edit/delete notes if they haven't been synced yet.  There's also a handy indicator on the bottom of the screen letting you know how many notes aren't yet synced.

Thanks,
Richard