[Orgmode] Cut the lines in the end

From: Adrien Poupin
Subject: [Orgmode] Cut the lines in the end
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 11:25:40 +0200

Hi everybody,
(I hope you will forgive my lack of english words...)
I just discovered org-mode and really enjoy it. And I would like to use it especially for my writing tasks. To do that I need the end of lines to break in the end.
But I want Emacs only presents me the long line cut (with little arrows to say it is actually one long line). I don't want Emacs to put a \n character. I hope that's kind of clear. In fact that is much simple, but I cannot find the way to do this.

I would have liked this functionality to be added by default to org-mode ; how could I tweak that ?

Thank a lot by advance.

--
Le Barde.