[Orgmode] Re: Non-english characters in HTML export.

From: Michael Bernhard Arp Sørensen
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Non-english characters in HTML export.
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 13:58:14 +0200

Hi there.
Apparently it all comes down to character sets in Firefox.

If I view the html-file with UTF8, all is fine. But the html file specifies using iso-8859-1: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?>

It appears that if I view the file in Konqueror and IE, it's ok too as default.

Med venlig hilsen/Kind regards

Michael B. Arp Sørensen
Programmer / BOFH

Fuglebakken 2, Stevnstrup
8870 Langå
Denmark
F: 86432686
M: 40592903

Vores: http://arpsorensen.dk
Byens portal: http://stevnstrup.dk

"If you want to enter my network while I'm out, you can find my SSH-key under my mouse mat" - Michael Bernhard Arp Sørensen