[Orgmode] Re: Cut the lines in the end

From: Rémi Vanicat
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Cut the lines in the end
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 12:59:42 +0200

Adrien Poupin <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi everybody,

> I just discovered org-mode and really enjoy it. And I would like to use it
> especially for my writing tasks. To do that I need the end of lines to break
> in the end.

You want long line to not be truncated by org mode: you have to set
org-startup-truncated to nil, by example adding

(setq org-startup-truncated nil) somewhere in you .emacs

Note that "tables look terrible when wrapped."

You might also want to set word-wrap to t if you don't want word to be
cut in their middle, but line to be only cut between word (when possible
of course)

--
Rémi Vanicat