[Orgmode] org-export-as-freemind writes *.mm files that freemind (0.8.1)

From: Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs
Subject: [Orgmode] org-export-as-freemind writes *.mm files that freemind (0.8.1) cannot read
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 18:04:42 +0200

Hi!

I wanted to get a different view on my document so I thought I'll try
the freemind export.

Unfortunately when I try to open a document exported from org to
freemind I either just get a window "An error occured while trying to
open...", or I get nothing at all and lots of Java backtraces in the
console.

If anyone wants to debug this, I can provide the backtraces and more
information. Otherwise feel free to just ignore this mail ;) (Yay for
non-actionable things...)

Kind regards
     Friedel
--