[Orgmode] How Are Others Customizing LaTeX Export?

From: Peter Jones
Subject: [Orgmode] How Are Others Customizing LaTeX Export?
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 15:50:24 -0600

I've written a few LaTeX templates for use with Emacs Muse, and I am
looking at ways to use them with Org.  For example, I have one template
that generates a custom title page with my company's logo, my email
address, and phone number.

After reading the manual and looking at the org-latex.el code it doesn't
look like it would be easy to customize the export in this way.

For the title page I could use the org-export-latex-title-command
variable, other customizations can use #+LATEX_HEADER:, but for stuff
like multicol that needs to do an \end{multicols} before \end{document}
it doesn't currently seem possible.

Is anyone else doing LaTeX customization with Org?

--
Peter Jones - 303-219-0226
pmade inc.  - http://pmade.com