Re: [Orgmode] Re: Build issue with latest git version - org-crypt.el

From: Mark Elston
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Build issue with latest git version - org-crypt.el
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 16:25:11 -0700

Carsten Dominik wrote:

epg is not part of older versions of Emacs, look like mark is using Emacs 22?

Yeah.  22.3.1.  I tried 23 some time ago and had problems with some
of the packages I used routinely (I forget which ones right now).  So
I gave it up.  It was also a real hassle maintaining two separate
personal 'site-lisp' hierarchies...

Maybe its time to try it again.

I have changed org-crypt.el so that it will compile without loading epg.
So an error will only happen if anyone actually uses it.

Thanks.

Mark