[Orgmode] Re: Org-mode version 6.30trans (release_6.30d.822.g738ba); Ma

From: Paul Mead
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Org-mode version 6.30trans (release_6.30d.822.g738ba); Many DONE items missing from agenda view
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 09:14:41 +0100

Bernt Hansen <address@hidden> writes:

>> Any ideas?
>
> <snip>
>
>>  org-agenda-todo-ignore-scheduled t
>
>>  org-agenda-todo-ignore-with-date t
>
>>  org-agenda-todo-ignore-deadlines t
>
> Are the missing ones the tasks with SCHEDULED: or DEADLINE: dates?
> If so you can create a custom agenda view that turns off these variables
> so all tasks show up.
>
> -Bernt

Yes, that was the answer, I just removed the scheduled date from one of
the items and it appeared after next refresh. Thanks for spotting that!

So, how would I go about creating a custom agenda view? No wait, I'm
going to go off and see if I can figure this out before I ask for more help.

Thanks
Paul