Re: [Orgmode] Re: LaTeX export bugs?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: LaTeX export bugs?
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 07:37:29 +0100

On Sep 17, 2009, at 3:52 PM, Sébastien Vauban wrote:

Hi Carsten,

Francesco Pizzolante wrote:

indeed, it looks like I did make a mistake when recently trying to fix
this.

I believe I have got it right this time (current git version), please
verify.

It works perfectly now.

Not exactly the same problem, but very similar IMHO, there is (now or still?) a problem of highlighting with `#+BEGIN' meta info not starting in column 0.

Just test with the following:

* 2009-09

#+BEGIN: clocktable :maxlevel 2 :scope file :block yesterday
Clock summary at [2009-09-16 Wed 17:27], for Tuesday, September 15, 2009.

| L | Headline     | Time   |      |
|---+--------------+--------+------|
|   | *Total time* | *7:25* |      |
|---+--------------+--------+------|
| 1 | 2009-09      | 7:25   |      |
| 2 | Some project |        | 7:25 |
#+END:

Hi Sebasien,

I am aware of this problem, but it is not so easy to solve.
The reason for this is that dynamic blocks are written by some
user function, which is not aware of any indentation to be applied.
So if I would allow indentation for the BEGIN line, I would end up
with

         #+BEGIN: clocktable
| L | Headline     | Time   |      |
|---+--------------+--------+------|
|   | *Total time* | *7:25* |      |
| 1 | 2009-09      | 7:25   |      |
| 2 | Some project |        | 7:25 |
         #+END:

Is that the desired outcome?
I guess I could enforce indentation of the block written by
the user function, but I am not sure if this might cause
problems in some cases.

I need to think more about this.

- Carsten