[Orgmode] Eliminate DONE state?

From: PT
Subject: [Orgmode] Eliminate DONE state?
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 12:31:40 +0000 (UTC)

Is is possible to eliminate the DONE state completely? I'd like a single
state TODO and want to switch between TODO and nothing states, but

     (setq org-todo-keywords '((sequence "TODO")))

doesn't seem to work, because it always considers the last state as a
DONE state.

Is it possible to have only a single actionable task state and nothing
else, so when I switch then the sequence is nothing-TODO-nothing-TODO-...?