Re: [Orgmode] Eliminate DONE state?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Eliminate DONE state?
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 15:53:52 +0100

On Sep 18, 2009, at 1:31 PM, PT wrote:

Is is possible to eliminate the DONE state completely? I'd like a single
state TODO and want to switch between TODO and nothing states, but

    (setq org-todo-keywords '((sequence "TODO")))

doesn't seem to work, because it always considers the last state as a
DONE state.

Is it possible to have only a single actionable task state and nothing
else, so when I switch then the sequence is nothing-TODO-nothing- TODO-...?

Hi PT,

the following seems to work, but  am not sure if it will break
something.

(setq org-todo-keywords '((sequence "TODO" "|")))

HTH

- Carsten