Re: [Orgmode] bug?: C-e passes ellipses if no tags are present

From: Alan E. Davis
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] bug?: C-e passes ellipses if no tags are present
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 18:13:08 +1000

Thank you for fixing this.

On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 5:00 PM, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:

Yes, this counts as a bug.  However, I don't know why you put this in
context with remember.  It has nothing to do with that.

Perhaps it recalls remember to my mind because I lean heavily on remember for one of my most typical uses of org-mode: posting miscellaneous notes of all kinds in a number of specific *.org files.  And I have fallen into the habit of committing the notes to their targets as soon as I've typed the headline, and immediately going to work on that in the target file.  I don't often type tags immediately, which leads to this problem.

It works for me.

Alan