[Orgmode] red boxes in contents in pdf export

From: charles snyder
Subject: [Orgmode] red boxes in contents in pdf export
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 12:17:20 -0500

Hi

When I Export an org file to latex - > pdf (option d), the resulting pdf has a contents section at the top with links (bookmarks) to that area of the text. All of the entries in Contents have red boxes around them - how do I get rid of the red boxes? I searched the archive and played with org-group settings, but can't figure out how to turn this option off.

Thanks!

charles snyder