Re: [Orgmode] LaTeX export - customize own class

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] LaTeX export - customize own class
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 05:02:26 +0200

On Sep 28, 2009, at 4:41 PM, henry atting wrote:

I am trying to customize the orgmode export to the LaTeX class `play`
A first level heading will then become the LaTeX \speaker{}, the text
under this heading will become the text the speaker says. No problem so
far, but some questions remain:

- How can I prevent the export function from creating a titlepage and a
 table of contents?

   #+TITLE:

with no title specified will turn off the title.

will turn off the table of contents.

- Most important: Every header is provided with a label. How can I
 supress this?

You cannot, really.
However, I have just added a new hook, org-export-latex-final-hook.
You could use it to test if the class is "play", and if yes, run through
the buffer and remove all labels.

- Finally, is it possible to automatically insert something *after*
 \begin{document}, something like \begin..\end{play}?

You could also use the hook to do this.

HTH

- Carsten