[Orgmode] total effort in filtered column view of agenda?

From: Michael Gilbert
Subject: [Orgmode] total effort in filtered column view of agenda?
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 01:04:25 -0700

Hi --

When I filter the agenda in come way, the total at the top of the EFFORT column is still unfiltered. That is to say it isn't the total of the items displayed. I can see the point of this, but in my case I am playing with filters to help me narrow tasks to the time available. Is there a way for me to change how that total functions so that it coincides with (ie: only shows the total for) the tasks displayed?

TIA

-- Michael

Michael C. Gilbert -- address@hidden

   The Gilbert Center -- http://gilbert.org
   Nonprofit Online News -- http://nonprofitnews.org

       "There can be no joy of life without joy of work." -- Aquinas