[Orgmode] Problems using org-babel

From: Keith Lancaster
Subject: [Orgmode] Problems using org-babel
Date: Sat, 03 Oct 2009 12:11:57 -0500

I enabled org-babel according to the instructions on worg, but am running into a number of issues which I am guessing are a function of my configuration. For example, enabling org-babel completely breaks remember mode, giving me a "wrong ..." argument (sorry - don't have it in front of me) error. Adding a python source block still allows exporting, but adding a ruby block causes a "wrong..." error as well when I try to export. I guess the real question is how do I debug this? I am relatively new to emacs, and not familiar really with how to track some of these issues down.

Keith Lancaster
address@hidden