[Orgmode] Very nice German intro to Org-mode

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Orgmode] Very nice German intro to Org-mode
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 21:33:25 +0200

For the German-speaking Org-moders:

In "Freies Magazin 10/2009" is a really very nice article about Org- mode.

http://www.freiesmagazin.de/

ftp://ftp.freiesmagazin.de/2009/freiesMagazin-2009-10.pdf

I stumbled over it on Twitter where it showed up in my daily Org-mode
search.  Made me aware of this magazine of which I had not
heard yet, and which seems to have excellent production value.

Among other things, I have never seen anything which is formatted to
perfectly for screen reading.  A treat for the eyes and the brain.

- Carsten