Re: [Orgmode] Where is the document in which all tags are described?

From: Sebastian
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Where is the document in which all tags are described?
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 21:24:58 +0200

Am Samstag, den 10.10.2009, 17:49 +0800 schrieb Water Lin:
> I am using org mode to build my own homepage now. I have perl scripts
> need to be published to html from org file.
>
> I use following script to mark it:
> ------------
>         #+BEGIN_SRC perl
>               # insert some Perl script here
>         #+END_SRC

Hm - this will not be what you might expect when exported.

E.g., if you search for '/^\s*# insert some Perl script here$/' the
search might fail.
The reason is, that the text will look like this in the XHTML file:

<pre class="src src-perl"><span class="comment"># insert some Perl
script here</span></pre>

Did you take that into account?

   Sebastian