[Orgmode] New guidelines for posting about org-babel (was problem with e

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Orgmode] New guidelines for posting about org-babel (was problem with example block and headings)
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 09:57:03 +0200

On Oct 12, 2009, at 7:01 PM, Eric Schulte wrote:

Giovanni Ridolfi <address@hidden> writes:

--- Lun 12/10/09, Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> ha scritto:
Footnotes:
[1]  I wonder whether there should be a separate
orb-babel mailing list to avoid too much noise
in the org-mode list?

what about a tag in the subject line such as:

Subject: [babel] problem with example block and headings

I second Giovanni's suggestion.

So lets make this a rule.

Can I please ask people discussing features of org-babel on this
mailing list to mark their posts with [babel] in the headline?
This will allow those who are not interested in this part of the
discussion to filter against such messages, or to automatically
sort them into a separate folder.

Thanks!

- Carsten