[Orgmode] Re: Example of a project for you?

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Example of a project for you?
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 03:45:14 -0000

Bernt Hansen <bernt <at> norang.ca> writes:

> > Could you explain to me what you really call a project ? (and give an
> > example of what it looks like in org-mode)
>
> Everything is a project.  A project is just a task.  All of my TODO
> tasks start at level 2

> Does that help?

That's perfect. Thank you very much.

I have still to figure out how to effectively and quickly clock in/out.
Currently I am interrupted everytime and I do not take time to "clock" things
properly...

I hope that will change. First thing first: getting used to track my tasks (the
one I planned to do) and take time to accomodate with that organisation.

Regards

Xavier