Re: [Orgmode] feature request: scroll other window in agenda view follow

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] feature request: scroll other window in agenda view follow mode
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 15:17:02 +0100

At Thu, 15 Oct 2009 07:52:38 +0100,
Eric S Fraga wrote:

> Carsten,
>
> I wonder whether I could request a small feature addition in org-mode
> (or have a pointer to already implemented functionality, of course
> ;-)?
>
> Using the agenda view with follow mode is fantastic for complex agenda
> views.  What I find, however, is that I miss having a scroll other
> window as implemented in many other "2 window" interfaces in Emacs

Further on this.  When follow mode is active, the
"delete-other-windows" function doesn't really delete all other
windows when point is on an item in the agenda view.  Well, it does
*but8 the "follow" item is automatically re-displayed.  I wonder if it
would be possible to have the follow more action only take place after
motion in the agenda view?  This would solve my other problem (mapping
the space-bar to scroll-other-window).

Thanks,
eric