Re: [Orgmode] Re: Added support for "habit tracking"

From: John Wiegley
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Added support for "habit tracking"
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 12:55:42 -0400

On Oct 20, 2009, at 11:29 AM, Carsten Dominik wrote:

4. I currently use the tag :HABIT: to track habits. This allows for easy filtering in the agenda. I'm wondering whether there might be an option
to designate habits with a user-defined tag rather than the STYLE
property. The advantage would be much faster agenda searches for habits.

I like the idea to shift this functionality to being a tag, also
because this is immediately visible.

I will look at the idea of letting the user choose whether it will be a tag, what the name of that tag should be, or if it should use the STYLE property. I, for one, don't want categorical tags related to Org, but only contextual tags related to me.

John