Re: [Orgmode] Re: Added support for "habit tracking"

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Added support for "habit tracking"
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 12:13:21 -0500

This is very exciting, thanks a lot, I was looking on how to track my
"recurrent tasks", and you just came with a full-fledged solution plus
some new concepts I did not know. Thanks!

However, how do I apply these patches? I tried with patch, like this:

patch -p0 < name_of_the_patch_file.patch (in the org-mode root
directory, relatively to the lisp subdir) but it did not seem to work.

Marcelo.