Re: [Orgmode] pstricks in org-mode?

From: Johan Ekh
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] pstricks in org-mode?
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 22:02:52 +0200

No luck! I did not manage to create an interest in the AucTeX mailing list for using AucTeX preview-latex in org-mode.
Does anyone have an idea how to proceed with this?

I really think that it would be a good feature to be able to work with pstricks code in org-mode. I'm I the only one
to think that way?

Best regards,
Johan