Re: [Orgmode] Setting org-remember-store-without-prompt specifically for

From: Ryan C. Thompson
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Setting org-remember-store-without-prompt specifically for certain templates?
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 22:53:08 -0700

That's a fine solution for now, but I have one template that I *always* want to be prompted about. (It's an "assignment" template, and I want to refile it under the appropriate class.) For others, I don't want a prompt. I feel there should be a way to implement this and stick it inside a %(sexp) in my template of choice.

Darlan Cavalcante Moreira wrote:
I just leave org-remember-store-without-prompt as t and use C-c C-c in the
remember buffer to put the note in the default location. When I want to specify
a different location I use M-1 C-c C-c instead and org asks me where to refile
it to.

Darlan

At Wed, 21 Oct 2009 11:15:23 -0700,