Re: [Orgmode] getting Firefox tabs into org on a mac

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] getting Firefox tabs into org on a mac
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 12:56:15 -0700

Minor correction and new error messages.

The process filter error message was probably due to not running the
fireforg things in .emacs.  I had commented them out because they take
several minutes to load the links in org-agenda-files, and when I
restarted emacs to try to get fireforg to work, they didn't get run.

Here are new error messages.

error in process filter: org-protocol-unhex-compound: Invalid
character: 8211, #o20023, #x2013
error in process filter: Invalid character: 8211, #o20023, #x2013