[Orgmode] How to Strip TODO headword and refile as a note

From: Alan E. Davis
Subject: [Orgmode] How to Strip TODO headword and refile as a note
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 19:43:48 +1000

I had a TODO item to go to the bank.  At the bank I had some issues to discuss with a representative.  Now I'm home, I am going over my agenda "todo" listing, and see this item, with a priority of "A".

I stumbled momentarily, realizing I not only want to archive this, get it out of my agenda and todo file, I also want to file a note about the issues, and what I learned about them.

I can archive the TODO, and then file a todo, or refile the todo ...  hope people understand what I'm asking.  It's trivial, a simple elisp function to strip TODO and maybe tags.

Thought someone might have an idea about this.

I apologize if this is something that has come up before.

Alan