Re: [Orgmode] Remember put new item in the top of the list

From: James TD Smith
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Remember put new item in the top of the list
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 17:11:07 +0100

Hi Carsten,

On 2009-10-24 14:24:18(+0200), Carsten Dominik wrote:
> I am working on a rewrite for much of the remember functionality, and
> this will be one of the options.

I don't know how far you've got with your work on org-remember, but if you'd
like to look at my rewrite, a cleaned-up and mostly working version is
in the remember-lite branch in my org-mode repo.

I've got it into a state where I can actually use it over the last couple of
weeks, but there are still quite a few bugs in it and some of the new features
don't quite work properly.

I am continuing to work on it, fixing bugs as I find them. I'll try and write up
a summary of the changes I've made (and which ones are working properly) and
post it to the list later so you can decide what you want to do with the code.

James

--
|-<James TD Smith>-<email/address@hidden>-|