Re: [Orgmode] Re: Added support for "habit tracking"

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Added support for "habit tracking"
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 13:37:47 +0100

On Oct 25, 2009, at 1:26 PM, Paul Mead wrote:

John Wiegley <address@hidden> writes:

To test out this new feature, apply the attached patches and read the new manual
section on "Tracking your habits".

John

I've been searching on the word "habits" in the manual and I can't find it anywhere. Can you give me a clue about where it might be hiding? I'm
looking at the 6.31a manual at http://orgmode.org/manual/index.html

Hi Paul,

you need to use the manual in the git repo, until the next official release. The manual on the website is only updated when a new release gets pushed there.

6.32 is due in a day or two.

- Carsten

Thanks
Paul