[Orgmode] Unable to clock in on task

From: Keith Lancaster
Subject: [Orgmode] Unable to clock in on task
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 14:32:39 -0500

I updated to 6.32 this morning and am now unable to clock in on tasks. At first, there was an issue with an org file having a dangling clock- in. When I attempted to log in to a task, it alerted me to the dangling task. No matter how I answered (cancel, etc), Emacs crashed. I then fixed the dangling clock in question and tried again. Now, emacs crashed immediately without displaying a menu. I am guessing that the issue is still related to a dangling clock-in, but cannot be sure. Is there a way to disable the clock-checking feature? I'm on emacs 23 cocoa on Snow Leopard.

Thanks,
Keith Lancaster
address@hidden