[Orgmode] Re: FAQ incorrect

From: Matt Lundin
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: FAQ incorrect
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 11:00:51 -0400

"W.Bentley MacLeod" <address@hidden> writes:

> FAQ on how to include all org files in a directory is incorrect (view 85).
> Correct code is:
> (setq org-agenda-files (file-expand-wildcards "~/org-files/*.org"))

Thanks. Yes, that is one way to add all files in directory. But the
method suggested by the FAQ is also correct. According to the docstring
for the variable org-agenda-files:

,----
| If an entry is a directory, all files in that directory that are matched by
| `org-agenda-file-regexp' will be part of the file list.
`----

I'll update the FAQ to indicate that there are multiple ways of
accomplishing the same thing.

I also saw a typo in the fake path in the example, which I'll be sure to
change.

Best,
Matt