[Orgmode] Problem with icalendar export: all items with active timestamp

From: Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs
Subject: [Orgmode] Problem with icalendar export: all items with active timestamps are being exported
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 15:49:26 +0100

Hi!

I'm trying to get a sane export to my google calendar from org mode
and so I'm playing with org-export-icalendar-combine-agenda-files

Here the (hopefully relevant) subset of my settings:

 '(org-combined-agenda-icalendar-file "~/git/Org/home/org.ics")
 '(org-icalendar-categories (quote (all-tags category todo-state)))
 '(org-icalendar-include-body 1000)
 '(org-icalendar-include-sexps nil)
 '(org-icalendar-include-todo nil)
 '(org-icalendar-store-UID t)
 '(org-icalendar-timezone "Europe/Berlin")
 '(org-icalendar-use-deadline (quote (event-if-not-todo
 event-if-todo)))
 '(org-icalendar-use-scheduled (quote (event-if-not-todo
 event-if-todo)))

Thing is, I'd like to get *only* scheduled or deadlined TODO items in
my ics file, and I'd expect that setting (org-icalendar-include-todo
nil) would export no other todo items.

Unfortunately *every* item that has an active timestamp will be
exported this way, even if it's not SCHEDULED: or DEADLINE:.

Maybe I misunderstand the docs, but it looks like the check for (when
org-icalendar-include-todo ...) in org-icalendar.le won't ever be
relvant at all. (And the indentation of the when block is wrong, at
least in my git checkout from today (I just refreshed it, to make
sure).)

Any idea?
--
        Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs <address@hidden>