Re: [Orgmode] org-babel: Meta-LaTeX-Python-Environment

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-babel: Meta-LaTeX-Python-Environment
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 06:25:55 -1000

On Oct 28, 2009, at 5:19 AM, Eric Schulte wrote:

I see, you are using the org-mode file "a level above" the direct
export.  Maybe another option here would be to tag headlines based on
which export target they are included within, and then base your exports
on the headline tags (using #+EXPORT_INCLUDE_TAGS:), although I agree
this also seems like an appropriate place to use the tangle
functionality.

Eric,

Thanks for pointing this out.  I'll look into this option.

All the best,
Tom