Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode version 6.31a; "conflicting packages" section lac

From: Stefano Zacchiroli
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode version 6.31a; "conflicting packages" section lacks some (tiny) viper info
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 00:14:48 +0000

On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 06:37:33PM +0100, Stephan Schmitt wrote:
> I don't know if this helps, but did you try
> (global-unset-key (kbd "C-c /"))
> in your init file (before org-mode is loaded)?

Uhm, would that solution would be actually better than mine?
I mean, sure, it would be better in the sense that if in the future
Org-mode changes its handling of "C-c /" I will be ported to the new
behavior.

Still, this solution has the same problem of "globality" than mine: it
will affect all buffers and not only Org ones.

Thanks for the idea anyhow!
Cheers.

PS let me remind that the main bug reported here is the fact that there
   is no documentation about this incompatibility, still I welcome
   alternative solutions :)

address@hidden,pps.jussieu.fr,debian.org} -<>- http://upsilon.cc/zack/