Re: [Orgmode] org-table-import fails with negative number

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-table-import fails with negative number
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 10:09:09 +0100

Fixed, thanks.

- Carsten

On Oct 31, 2009, at 1:35 AM, Dan Davison wrote:

If a file contains "-1" followed by a newline and nothing else,
org-table-import on that file fails. The first commit with this property
is a commit (below) to do with CVS tables made a few days ago. I have
given up trying to work out a good solution to this :) In case it is
useful, the failure occurs when org-table-align is called at the end of
org-table-convert-region. I think it is long-standing behaviour that
hitting tab inside of
|-1|
doesn't make a table containing "-1", so presumably there is something
different about the context in which org-table-align is now being
called.

Dan

commit 59c9c4cdd4ae974dfb92ab441462b3fee48ab5af
Author: Carsten Dominik <address@hidden>
Date:   Mon Oct 26 12:31:16 2009 +0100

   Correctly interpret CVS tables with quoted fields

   The csv parser was very primitive, ignoring quoted fields.  This is
   now fixed.