[Orgmode] Cannot clone Worg

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: [Orgmode] Cannot clone Worg
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2009 11:03:19 +0100

Hi all,

I'd like to create a people page on Worg, but unfortunately, I cannot
clone it.  I already have a user at repo.or.cz.  Here's the error
message:

% git clone git+ssh://address@hidden/srv/git/Worg.git
Initialized empty Git repository in /home/horn/repos/Worg/.git/
remote: fatal: exec pack-objects failed.
error: git-upload-pack: git-pack-objects died with error.
fatal: git-upload-pack: aborting due to possible repository corruption on the
remote side.
remote: aborting due to possible repository corruption on the remote side.
fatal: early EOF
fatal: index-pack failed

Any ideas?

Bye,