Re: [Orgmode] Re: Feature request about habit tracking

From: Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Feature request about habit tracking
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 16:11:57 +0100

Hi

Matt Lundin schrieb:
 > To schedule those items is a significant semantic difference for me,
> > which is reflected in a different face in the agenda, so just
> > filtering them out of the icalendar export is not enough.
> Have you tried using habits? Even though their functionality depends on
> SCHEDULED timestamps, they look and behave quite differently than normal
> scheduled items.

Yes I tried using them.

> Granted, habits appear with the org-scheduled-today face. But they do
> not have the normal "Scheduled:" or "Sched. 2x" warnings. And they can
> easily be filtered out of the agenda by pressing "K".
--Zitatende---

I don't like that they have the same face, even though they can easily be
filtered and are visually set apart by the graph.

I admit I didn't notice that they don't have the "Scheduled:" keyword.
That's a definitive advantage for me.

How hard would it be to give them a different face as well?

--
        Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs <address@hidden>
                             TauPan on Ircnet and Freenode ;)