Re: [Orgmode] org-refile refiles items to active clock

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-refile refiles items to active clock
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 07:20:28 +0100

Fixed, thanks.

- Carsten

On Nov 4, 2009, at 5:34 PM, Matt Lundin wrote:

Hi all,

I updated to the most current git version of org this morning and am
finding that org-refile simply moves items to currently clocked-in item
(at least when that item is in the current file) without offering a
prompt for targets. I have not changed anything in my org setup since
yesterday, when org-refile worked correctly.

Here are my org-refile settings:

(setq org-refile-targets '((org-agenda-files :maxlevel . 2)
                           (nil :maxlevel . 2)))

(setq org-goto-interface 'outline-path-completion)

(setq org-refile-allow-creating-parent-nodes 'confirm)

(setq org-outline-path-complete-in-steps t)
(setq org-completion-use-ido nil)
(setq org-refile-use-outline-path 'file)

Thanks,
Matt