Re: Feature request about habit tracking [was: [Orgmode] RELEASE: Org-mo

From: Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs
Subject: Re: Feature request about habit tracking [was: [Orgmode] RELEASE: Org-mode version 6.32]
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 13:21:18 +0100

Sorry!

I think I left out just about every bit of relevant information
here...

I'm using 1029daee030975f086be1d7470533b584b262829, and the problem is
that I get an empty org.ics file after
org-export-icalendar-combine-agenda-files.

(It looks to me like org-print-icalendar-entries has faulty logic, but
that is pure conjecture.)

If you need more information, or example files, please let me know.

> Now I've tried to filter the habits out of my icalendar export, as
> suggested by Carsten:
> Carsten Dominik schrieb:
> > A solution for you could be to just use the scheduling stuff anyway,
> > and then use a filter function to make sure these entries do not show up
> > in the iCalendar export (untested):
> >
> > (defun my-icalendar-verify ()
> >    (if (string= (org-entry-get nil "STYLE") "habit") nil t))
> >
> > (setq org-icalendar-verify-function 'my-icalendar-verify)
>
> Unfortunately I can't make this work. I've stepped the
> my-icalendar-verify function with edebug and it is simple enough and
> returns nil for habits, and t for non-habits. And I can't spot an
> error in org-print-icalendar-entries, but I can't say I understand it.
---Zitatende---

--
        Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs <address@hidden>
                             TauPan on Ircnet and Freenode ;)