Re: [Orgmode] Best way to implement Keywords feature

From: Alan E. Davis
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Best way to implement Keywords feature
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 21:48:02 +1000

Thank you Samuel

On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 11:40 PM, Samuel Wales <address@hidden> wrote:
For your topic, I just add words.  Then I use m-x org-agenda s.

This is pretty close to what I have in mind.  And I see there are several possible routes, a couple of which seem amenable to a custom agenda command.

I think what I want to do is use a search for a Keyword marker (such as "KEYWORDS::") then do the secondary search for the specific keyword.

Thank you for the suggestion.

Alan