Re: [Orgmode] org-mobile-pull & ^M ( question)

From: Zhichao Hong
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-mobile-pull & ^M ( question)
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 10:45:34 -0600

Yes, I know it is caused by the windows.  That is why I mentioned that
I am using windows :).  When I changed all of agenda org files to unix
encoding before pushing.  Now the changes sync'ed correctly.  As on
the win32, emacs 23 create the file by unicode-dos as default.  Is
there a way to support the windows encoding for org mobile by default?
 This will help a lot!  For now, I can manually change all the file
encoding to unix for the mobileorg to work.

-Zhichao