[Orgmode] Re: Best way to implement Keywords feature

From: Paul Mead
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Best way to implement Keywords feature
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 00:00:12 +0000

Matthew Lundin <address@hidden> writes:

> It will if you use brackets to perform a regexp match. E.g.,
>
> Keyword={example1}
>
> (...assuming the property is "Keyword: example1 example2".)
>
> From the manual page above:
>
> ,----
> |   * If the comparison value is enclosed in curly braces, a regexp match
> |     is performed, with '=' meaning that the regexp matches the property
> |     value, and '<>' meaning that it does not match.
> `----
>
> Best,
> Matt

That's great, but what if I need to match *both* example1 and example2
in a search? I tried a few things but didn't find anything that
works.

Ideally, I'd be able to specify several keywords in a search on the
fly.

(I'm sorry if there's a regexp that matches multiple keywords that I
don't know - it's a skill which I find keeps presenting surprises!)

Thanks
Paul