[Orgmode] Re: Best way to implement Keywords feature

From: Paul Mead
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Best way to implement Keywords feature
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2009 18:18:38 +0000

Matt Lundin <address@hidden> writes:

> http://orgmode.org/manual/Matching-tags-and-properties.html
>
> - Matt

Thanks Matt, although that allows me to search for a single property (if
I use 'Keyword' as an example, this will return a match if I search for
'Keyword="example"'. It doesn't, however work if I want to use more that
one keyword.

For example, if I set a property 'Keyword: keyword1 keyword2' and search for
'Keyword="example1"' org doesn't find it.

I guess what I'm looking for here is an 'extended tag' function, so that
I can give a heading as many tags as are required for searching but
without cluttering up the line itself. I find that if there are more
than two or three short tags, the line get unneccesarily messy.

Are there other ways that I've missed that would allow this sort of
thing?

Thanks
Paul