[Orgmode] problem including graphics

From: Martin G. Skjæveland
Subject: [Orgmode] problem including graphics
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 13:45:22 +0100

Hi all,

I have a problem including dot generated graphics in my export.

The code is

#+begin_src dot :file ./test.pdf :cmdline -Tpdf
digraph test  {
Hello -> World;
};
#+end_src

When I export to latex it turns into

\hyperref[./test.pdf]{file:./test.pdf}

However, then I tried this in a separate document (to make this small example) it works fine and exports to

\includegraphics[width=10em]{./test.pdf}

So now my question is why is the same code in different documents interpreted different? Both documents have the same #+OPTIONS settings. My working document is a large document, so perhaps there are other bits of my document that interfere, but they shouldn't, right?

Thanks!
Martin