Re: [Orgmode] Exporting drawers

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Exporting drawers
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 12:57:22 +0100

On Nov 11, 2009, at 10:48 AM, Uwe Jochum wrote:

Hi all,

I found the idea of maintaining a contacts list in orgmode intriguing and went on to import my old data from kde-kontact into orgmode, using drawers
as the appropriate tool to store the information, like so:

* Musterfrau, Gerda
%%(diary-anniversary 02 17 1959) Geburtstag: Gerda ist heute \%d Jahre
alt!
 :ADRESSE:
 :Stadt:    Frankfurt am Main
 :Telephon:   069--7511--2660 (direkt)
 :Telephon:   069--7511--1666 (Sekretärin)
 :E-Post:     mailto:address@hidden
 :END:

* Mustermann, Fritz
 :ADRESSE:
 :Stadt:   Mannheim
 :Straße:  K4, 12
 :Telephon: 0621 / 882255XX
 :END:

In the head of the file I have the line

#+DRAWERS:   ADRESSE

and in my .emacs there is an entry " '(org-export-
with-drawers t)" to make sure the drawers are included when I am exporting the file. But when exporting the file the drawer :ADRESSE: is NOT included;
I only get the headlines or text outside the drawer.

Do you maybe have a line

in the buffer???

- Carsten