Re: [Orgmode] LaTeX export not possible when case-fold-search is set to

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] LaTeX export not possible when case-fold-search is set to nil
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 13:16:01 +0100

On Nov 11, 2009, at 10:49 AM, Alex Speed Kjeldsen wrote:

I use emacs 23 and org-mode from the git repository. I think there is
a bug related to the variable case-fold-search. When it is set to nil,
which it is in my .emacs, I cannot export to LaTeX. If I do not set it
to nil, everything works. Is there a way to fix this?

Well, the obvious fix would be to not set this variable to nil :-)

PS: This presumable bug is also present in the latest stable release.

Hi Alex,

I cannot reproduce this, and you give me very little information to figure out what might be going wrong. Please use M-x org-submit-bug- report to produce a list showing your configuration, and please include a small test file that shows the problem, and also describe what "Cannot export to LaTeX" actually means. Maybe you can produce a backtrace if there is an error?

Loooong way to go for a good bug report :-)

- Carsten