[Orgmode] Re: Exporting drawers

From: Uwe Jochum
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Exporting drawers
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 13:55:17 +0100

Carsten Dominik wrote:
> Do you maybe have a line

> in the buffer???
>
> - Carsten

Carsten,

no, I haven't. This is what I have:

#+TITLE:     Kontakte
#+AUTHOR:    Uwe Jochum
#+EMAIL:     address@hidden
#+DATE:      2009-10-29 Do
#+DRAWERS:   ADRESSE
#+LANGUAGE:  de

"d:t" is clearly unnecessary, because I have enabled the export of drawers
globaly in my .emacs, but anyway...

And here comes something really strange:

David Maus said he copied my example in a fresh file and exported it, and he
got a correct result. So I too copied my example and inserted it in an emty
new file --- and it worked, but only once! I tried this now three times:
Everytime the file is new, the export of drawers works (PDF, html); but
after the first run every repeated export of drawers fails. And on the first
run I do not get the nicely formatted drawer display David had (with
linebreaks after every drawer-line), but a rather cluttered result without
linebreaks.

If no-one else can reproduce this with orgmode 6.32b, I'll switch to orgmode
6.32trans.

Schöne Grüße,

Uwe