Re: [Orgmode] Is there a good way to use org as blog system?

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Is there a good way to use org as blog system?
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 12:41:44 -0700

Would someone be willing to generate a worg page to address using org as
blogging system?

This questions seems to be appear on list every month or two, and there
have been a wealth of interesting tools and solutions proposed.  It
would be great to have them collected with links and feedback (maybe
pointers to instance of their use) on a single worg page rather than
scattered through the mailing list archives.

I know, I know, I should just do this my-self rather than asking someone
else to do it for me, but I haven't been following the recent rounds of
these discussions and feel like I'm out of this particular loop...

Just a thought, Thanks -- Eric